Taking Your Pet to Another Country or Bringing a Pet From Another Country to the USA

Pets are often considered part of the family, but traveling with a pet isn’t as simple as just booking a flight or driving across the border.  They need the correct paperwork to avoid being held up during travel. The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) has launched a new website devoted to international pet travel. Visit it here.


Important Documents

AZ Dogs and Cats Entry Requirements-2021.jpg Download

For More Information

Call (602) 542-4293 from 8AM to 5PM MST Monday through Friday.

  • Food Access

    Finding Healthy Food in Arizona
    Connecting people, food, and resources through partnerships with producers, non-profits, for-profits and government.
  • Get a License

    Apply For, Renew, or look up a License
    Enter our Licensing and Payment System then use the filter at the top to find the license you want to apply for or renew or find existing license information, including CEU's