All Dairy Cattle Entering Arizona Need:
- Entry Permit Number issued by calling 602-542-4293 or emailing [email protected]
- Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) issued by a Category II Accredited Veterinarian
- All Official IDs must be listed on CVI or as an attachment Official Identification
- Dairy Breed Steers: Federal Ear Tag at any age born after March 15, 2013
- Cows/Heifers: Orange Bangs Tag or Federal Ear Tag if older than 18 months
- Bulls: Federal Ear Tag if 12 months and older OR 18 months if consigned to a feedlot for slaughter.
- Exhibition Cattle of any age, MUST have official identification.
- Tuberculosis testing is required for all intact dairy cattle 4 months of age or older.
- Brucellosis vaccination is required for all intact female dairy cattle; female cattle must be Official Calfhood Vaccinates and the tattoo must be legible.
- Trichomonas testing required within 30 days prior to entry for all bulls 12 months of age or older that are not consigned directly to a dairy.
For More Information
Call (602) 542-4293 from 8AM to 5PM Arizona time Monday through Friday.