Industrial Hemp License Applications
January 2, 2020: NEW APPLICATION FORMS POSTED. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT OLD FORMS.
Processors must complete and submit the Processor Notification Form by the 15th of each month. See form at the bottom of this page.
Industrial Hemp License
***Please read all provided instructions for any questions on the application process.
NOTICE: PUSUANT TO A.R.S. 3-314, AN APPLICANT MUST HAVE A VALID FINGERPRINT CARD
- An applicant must provide a valid fingerprint clearance card number that is issued by DPS after a background check has been performed.
- Renewal applications have been sent out.
- Completed renewal applications will be due by January15, 2019.
- NEW APPLICATION FORMS HAVE BEEN POSTED. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT OLD FORMS.
- DO NOT SUBMIT DPS FINGERPRINT APPLICATIONS TO THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
- DO NOT USE A FINGERPRINT CARD APPLICATION NUMBER ON YOUR HEMP APPLICATION FOR PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
- PAYMENT IS DUE AT TIME OF APPLICATION
APPLICATION AND FORM DESCRIPTIONS
- AZDA-HempApplication: Application form for a new licnese
- AZDA-HempInst: Instructions on completing the application process
- AZDA-InstructionsMap: Instructions on submitting maps
- AZDA-HempLocSupp: To be submitted with AZDA-HempApplication to provide location information of all sites
- AZDA-HempAddtlGL: To be submitted with AZDA-HempApplication for additional growing locations
- AZDA-HempAddtlStorage: To be submitted with AZDA-HempApplication for additional storage locations
- AZDA-HempMapInst: Instructions on completing the required maps
- AZDA-ProgramWithDrawl: To be completed to withdraw from the program during the effective period of a license
- AZDA-BusinessChange: To be completed to change the priciple information of a license
- AZDA-HempSiteModification: To add, change or modify a previouly registered location
- AZDA-LicenseTransferAcknowledgement: Required to transfer a license to another responsible party
REPORTS AND DESCRIPTIONS
- AZDA-GrowerNurseryReport: Annual Grower and Nursery Report that is due no later than Decemeber 31st.
- AZDA-HempDestructionReport: Grower or Nursery Report that must be filed within 2 days for crops that are damaged or destroyed by natural or manmade causes.
- AZDA-HempPrePlantingReport: Report of intended planting activity and location information for Growers and Nurseries.
- AZDA-HempPlantingReport: Report that must be submitted by Growers and Nurseries within 7 days of planting a hemp crop. Report must be filed every 7 days for extended planting activity.
- AZDA-HempIntnentToHarvestReport: A report that must be submitted by Growers no less than 14 days prior to the date of intended harvest. Growers should account for a two week turn-around for test results.
- AZDA-HempIntentToTransport: Report that must be submitted by Growers no less than 3 days prior to shipment or transport of a crop.
- AZDA-ProcessorNotificationForm: Notice for Processors to complete and submit for all shipments received for processing.
Applications, Forms & Instructions
Industrial Hemp Reports
Questions or Assistance
Email: [email protected]