Industrial Hemp License Applications
Industrial Hemp License
***Please read all provided instructions for any questions on the application process.
NOTICE: PUSUANT TO A.R.S. 3-314, AN APPLICANT MUST HAVE A VALID FINGERPRINT CARD
- Do Not submit any licensing fees until notified.
- Do Not Submit Phone Screen Shots for the required mapping.
- An applicant must provide a valid fingerprint clearance card number that is issued by DPS after a background check has been performed.
- An Industrial Hemp Program license issued in 2019 is valid until December 31, 2019.
- Renewal applications will be sent to license holders in the Fall of 2019.
- Completed renewal applications will be due by December 15, 2019.
- DO NOT SUBMIT DPS FINGERPRINT APPLICATIONS TO THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
- DO NOT USE A FINGERPRINT CARD APPLICATION NUMBER ON FORM "A", PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
- Upon review and determination that the application packet is complete and accurate, the applicant will be notified by email and options will be provided to schedule an appointment to complete the application process; or how to submit the licensing agreement and payment by mail.
- You may be required to complete additional forms or provide additional documentation prior to your appointment
APPLICATION AND FORM DESCRIPTIONS
- AZDA-Hemp-Appl-Inst: Instructions on completing the application process
- AZDA-Hemp-Checklist: A checklist to use a guide for the applicant
- AZDA-Hemp-Form-A: Primary application to be completed by all applicants
- AZDA-Hemp-Form-G: Grower Form
- AZDA-Hemp-Form-N: Nursery Form
- AZDA-Hemp-Form-H: Harvester Form
- AZDA-Hemp-Form-T: Transporter Form
- AZDA-Hemp-Form-P: Processor Form
- AZDA-Hemp-Form-GL: Additional Growing Locations Form
- AZDA-Hemp-Form-SL: Additional Storage Locations Form
- AZDA-HempMapInst: Instructions on completing the required maps
- AZ-Hemp-Mapping: Guidance on the use of Google Earth Pro
Applications, Forms & Instructions
Questions or Assistance
Email: [email protected]