Industrial Hemp License Applications
NEW MAILING ADDRESS EFFECTIVE NOW!
New Planting Report for 2022.
Do not report crops using older versions of the form, thank you.
Renewal Notices for the Industrial Hemp Program for the 2023 calendar year have been sent out. If you have not received yours, please contact [email protected].
New 2023 Industrial Hemp Program Applications are available below. Please do not submit any old application forms or your application will be returned.
Processors must complete and submit the Processor Notification Form by the 15th of each month. See form at the bottom of this page.
ANNUAL LICENSING FEES FOR 2023
- Grower - $1,000
- Nursery - $650
- Harvester - $100
- Transporter - $100
- Processor - $2,000
Industrial Hemp License
***Please read all provided instructions for any questions on the application process.
NOTICE: PUSUANT TO A.R.S. 3-314, AN APPLICANT MUST HAVE A VALID FINGERPRINT CARD
- An applicant and all key participants must provide a valid fingerprint clearance card number that is issued by DPS after a background check has been performed.
* "Key participant" means a sole proprietor, a partner in partnership, or a person with executive managerial control in a corporation. A person with executive managerial control includes persons such as a chief executive officer, chief operating officer, and chief financial officer. This definition does not include non-executive managers such as farm, field, or shift managers.
- IMPORTANT NOTES:
- NEW APPLICATION FORMS HAVE BEEN POSTED. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT OLD FORMS.
- DO NOT SUBMIT DPS FINGERPRINT APPLICATIONS TO THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
- DO NOT USE A FINGERPRINT CARD APPLICATION NUMBER ON YOUR HEMP APPLICATION FOR PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
- PAYMENT IS DUE AT TIME OF APPLICATION
APPLICATION AND FORM DESCRIPTIONS
- Hemp Application: Application form for a new licnese for the current calendar year.
- HempAppInst: Instructions on completing the application process
- HempLocations: To be submitted with the Hemp Application to provide location information of all sites
- HempAddlLocations: To be submitted with the Hemp Application for additional locations
- HempSiteModification: To add, remove, or amend a registered location
- HempLicenseTransfer: Required to transfer a license to another responsible party
- HempBusinessChange: To be completed to change the business information of a license
- HempProgramWithdrawl: To be completed to withdraw from the program during the effective period of a license
REPORTS AND DESCRIPTIONS
- HempPlantingReport: Report that must be submitted by Growers and Nurseries within 5 business days of planting a hemp crop. Report must be filed every 5 business days for extended planting activity.
- HempPlantingReportCont: Contiuation planting report for additional plantings accompanied with the "HempPlantingReport".
- HempMicrogreenReport: Specialized Planting/Harvest report for hemp microgreens.
- HempMicrogreenReporCont: Continuation of the specialized Planting/Harvest report for hemp microgreens.
- HempHarvestReport: A report that must be submitted by Growers no less than 30 days prior to the date of intended harvest. Growers should account for a two week turn-around for test results.
- HempHarvestReportCont: Contiuation intent to harvest report for additional crops accompanied with the "HempHarvestReport".
- HempDestructionReport: Grower or Nursery Report that must be filed within 2 days for crops that are significantly damaged, destroyed, or disposed of by natural or manmade causes.
- HempTransport: Report that must be submitted by Growers no less than 3 days prior to shipment or transport of a crop.
- HempProcessorNotification: Monthly notice for licensed Processors to complete and submit for all shipments received for processing.
- HempGrowerNurseryAnnualReport: Annual Grower and Nursery Report that is due no later than December 31st.
Applications, Forms & Instructions
Industrial Hemp Reports
Questions or Assistance
Email: [email protected]