Train the Trainer Program
We are holding our Train the Trainer program on-line. Upon completion of the training portion, participants will be required to schedule a time to take the TTT exam in the Phoenix or Yuma offices. Following the training, please contact Phoenix at 602-542-3578 or Yuma at 928-344-7909 to schedule the exam. Due to the precautions being taken for COVID-19, attendees are required to wear a face mask while inside the ADA building. If you have any symptoms of an illness, do not come in to test, schedule another time when you are feeling better. The symptoms of COVID-19 are as follows: Fever, Cold, Chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat and Loss of taste or smell. AGAIN, DO NOT FORGET YOUR FACE COVERS.
Our training courses are limited. You will want to make sure and register for the courses when they become available. We ask that you register only if you truly plan on attending. We are tracking individuals who register and do not attend. Those that are repeat non-attenders will be the lowest priority for the course attendance. If the course gets more attendees than space allows, the repeat non-attenders move onto a wait list. If no one cancels prior to the course being held, people on the wait list will need to register for another course. Please keep checking to see the scheduled classes.
The Arizona Department of Agriculture's Pesticide Safety Train-the-Trainer Workshops for trainers of agricultural workers and pesticide handlers has been approved by the EPA, in accordance with the 2015 WPS expanded training content (40 CFR 170).
PESTICIDE SAFETY TRAIN-THE-TRAINER (English)
CURSOS DE CAPACITACIÓN PARA LOS ENTRENADORES DE SEGURIDAD DE PESTICIDAS (Español)
PESTICIDE SAFETY TRAINER REFRESHER COURSES (English)
CURSO DE ACTUALIZACIÓN PARA ENTRENADORES ACTUALES Y APLICADORES CERTIFICADOS (Español)
CURSOS DE CAPACITACIÓN PARA LOS ENTRENADORES DE SEGURIDAD DE PESTICIDAS (Español) ~ Capacitadores de Trabajadores Solamente ~
Formulario de Pre-Inscripción
Contacts for Arizona Pesticide Safety Trainers
- Questions in English or Spanish regarding workshop schedules, registration, and general training requirements, contact Ernie Lugo at (928-344-7909) or [email protected].
- Si tiene preguntas sobre fechas, registración, o los requisitos generales de capacitación, comuníquese con Ernie Lugo al (928-344-7909) or [email protected].
Resources for Arizona Pesticide Safety Trainers
- A list of people who are qualified to provide pesticide safety training in Arizona is available here.
- Pesticide Courses and Resources - If you would like to receive occasional pesticide-related updates from the Arizona Department of Agriculture's Ag Consultation and Training (ACT) Program, please send an email with the subject line, "addition to pesticide email list" to Roberto Rios at [email protected].
- EPA Occupational Pesticide Safety and Health Information
- Pesticide Education Resources Collaborative